Guest Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'd edit that post or you're going to get this thread locked. No vs. Threads of any kind allowed here. Done
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Ok so all this said, if it came down to your personal preference. Using this T1500-ad amp would you prefer 2 JBL W12GTi MKIIs OR 2 Rockford Fosgate T1D412 and VS's Id do some havoc's if you want my opinion... Love the way they sound...... so, im no help... No help? Naw. What do you like about the havocs? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Guest Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Ok so all this said, if it came down to your personal preference. Using this T1500-ad amp would you prefer 2 JBL W12GTi MKIIs OR 2 Rockford Fosgate T1D412 and VS's Id do some havoc's if you want my opinion... Love the way they sound...... so, im no help... No help? Naw. What do you like about the havocs? Haha whoops, bad question.
alaskanzx5 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'd take RF over jl any day but I'm more of an RF fanatic. The next brand subs I want to give a try is sundown. They have a nice aggressive look, fair price, and can handle abuse. The ones I've heard sound great and got loud. Just look around and do some research over the next month. Gives you time to learn and make an informed choice and give time for the new RF subs to come out. Gives you more options. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Guest Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'd take RF over jl any day but I'm more of an RF fanatic. The next brand subs I want to give a try is sundown. They have a nice aggressive look, fair price, and can handle abuse. The ones I've heard sound great and got loud. Just look around and do some research over the next month. Gives you time to learn and make an informed choice and give time for the new RF subs to come out. Gives you more options. Trust me!! I have been searching! The best options I found so far are RF and JBL. I'm still keeping an eye out for anything else that might suit my needs!
alaskanzx5 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Don't look just local, look on here in the for sale section for options. Nothing wrong with used. Or the sq section, post a thread over there asking what they would recommend for a 1500rms amp. Research deadener, no design, eq, crossovers, positioning, there is a lot more to good sound then a brand name. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 What is it exactly that you are looking to get out of the subs? Might help everyone give you some suggestions. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Guest Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 As I said before, a pair of 12" subs with good sound quality. Not professional sq but good daily driver sq.
Triticum Agricolam Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 With a more SQ focused box design there are many options for good subs that will do what you want to do. Alpine Type R, SSA GCON or ICON, FI SSD or Q, etc. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 Image dynamics idmax. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.