Mazdawgs /proffessa's New Build

Would you mind sharing the knowledge of getting 50+ at 30hz and lower?

I have been boggling my mind over this ever since I saw the 4 12" Directed's do 150.3 at 23hz.

Does it have to do with port length?

Quarter Wave?

I love chopped and screwed music and most of that style hits in that range and I want to show people how low a 12" can get.

dude that was 4 10"s! jamesy's cab in his pug i did is a BR loaded transmission line. roughly it has a shorter line length than a normal TL for each 10" with a restricted vent at half the length of the line. this allows reinforcement of notes much longer than the line. we moved the tuning up a bit the other day so now she peaks in the low 30's. she gained 0.2 db and also sounds alot more musical. before she wouldn't cleanly push much more than 47hz before sounding muddy if u know what i mean. now she goes to 50 with no problems. damn flat still goes to 20hz @ 145+. Henry B)

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

So, This pick with the back half tuned to ~77hz and the front portion tuned to 23hz?

Posted Image

the other way round dude. the rear chamber plays the low notes through the front chamber port. Henry :)

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

Serious build, looking damn good so far!

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

This is the front chamber and the mouth of this chamber will tune a higher note and the port at the back will tune in the low 20,s

Posted Image

Posted Image

the rear of the front chamber with the port comming out the back

Posted Image

Posted Image

more to come folks!!

The uk,s first 170db

noice noice

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage