My views on Islam were not made by the media just so you're clear on that.

I posted one news article about a pamphlet isis handed out and you contorted it to I only believe what I see in the news.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Miguel I am glad that this has remained a civil adult conversation though and I have no hard feelings towards you man.

I actually enjoyed the conversation but we're at a stalemate so why waste anymore time saying the same things to each other?

I wish some others would chime in as well and add to the conversation in a adult manner.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Miguel I am glad that this has remained a civil adult conversation though and I have no hard feelings towards you man.

I actually enjoyed the conversation but we're at a stalemate so why waste anymore time saying the same things to each other?

I wish some others would chime in as well and add to the conversation in a adult manner.

You answered your own question. It would end up a stalemate with 50 people just as it is with the two of you. My personal preference is to keep away from them. I don't go out looking to hate Muslims, I just don't, I can't, trust them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

It's not the person I'm worried about it's the religion and how much that religion touched (brain washed) that individual. I mean that for any religion but when it comes to Muslims they have some pretty extreme views when it comes to people who don't practice their religion.

just like the westboro church.. watch them get big and start killing people.. they already want death to people who serve in the military. the views thy have are about the same

Archived