The day they tell me I can't fly an American flag I'm buying 50 and putting them all over my house and front yard.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sad day for us Aussies.

I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself Australian due to how pissweak from do-gooders our once beautiful country has become.

Can't say Merry Christmas, can't fly the Aussie Flag, hell even half our food is getting rolled out as 'Halal Certified' in fear we may be called 'racist' or offend some poor bleeding heart.

What a joke of a country.

This shit should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

Would be good to move somewhere else maybe, perhaps Texas?

I feel ya bro.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

hows that gun control working now for ya? Time to put some corpses on the Barbie'

That may be a little bit jumping the gun there... no pun intended. Granted I would love a shot at these mofos right about now..

edit: I don't think they are ISIS.. could be wrong just going on what the news is saying

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

Doesn't matter if they are isis or any other Muslim group may sound harsh but they are all bad news.

Open your history books you'll see for yourself.

Only religion that preaches forcing non believers to believe and you can be killed for saying anything bad about it or depicting their "god".

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Doesn't matter if they are isis or any other Muslim group may sound harsh but they are all bad news.

Open your history books you'll see for yourself.

Only religion that preaches forcing non believers to believe and you can be killed for saying anything bad about it or depicting their "god".

trust me mate I know where you are coming from, just thought id clear up the isis thing

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

They won't call it Isis but it surely is those links posted about events here are the same thing, all radical Muslims

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is another one of the reasons we need to stay vigilant about our gun rights.

Archived