i was confused, me>reading

why are other countries letting Isis get away with it? they are getting out of control everywhere

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/asia/pakistan-peshawar-school-attack/

they just killed 145 and mostly children.. this happened 2 hours ago

By the time people open their eyes it will be to late.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well than my brothas, I am the American future. A mixed spanish white and black dude. My kind is coming.....................

LoL.., and I thought I was a Mutt breed (Cherokee, Irish, German, and good old Redneck).., j/k Ahmed..lol

n8ball2013, on 19 Dec 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

man seeing that dollar sign fucking hurt my feelings. they didnt cover it black out windows or add lube even

My wife didn't like Decaf..

Until she sat on my subwoofer.

That's like someone saying "you know we have a bunch of crazies around here with guns killing people, and since you're all about gun rights you should take the responsibility to go round up all the idiots and stop them from shooting people's mothers/sisters/brothers/fathers/etc."

They're both ridiculous claims.

Just as you shouldn't bear the burden of others irresponsible misconceivable actions why should they?

It's not one man's responsibility it's every man's especially every man who's family is in danger.

If all the "good" people as you put it would stand up for themselves the bad would be far out numbered.

ISIS has been estimated at around 50-60 thousand members so how can they conquer the millions of people over there if they stand up and fight?

Also not sure if you know but even the so called "good" people over there participate in sharia law.

Couldn't the same be said about the ratio between good and bad people in America?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

That's like someone saying "you know we have a bunch of crazies around here with guns killing people, and since you're all about gun rights you should take the responsibility to go round up all the idiots and stop them from shooting people's mothers/sisters/brothers/fathers/etc."

They're both ridiculous claims.

Just as you shouldn't bear the burden of others irresponsible misconceivable actions why should they?

It's not one man's responsibility it's every man's especially every man who's family is in danger.

If all the "good" people as you put it would stand up for themselves the bad would be far out numbered.

ISIS has been estimated at around 50-60 thousand members so how can they conquer the millions of people over there if they stand up and fight?

Also not sure if you know but even the so called "good" people over there participate in sharia law.

Couldn't the same be said about bad people in America?

Do we just roll over and take it or do we stand up for ourselves?

kind of makes you wonder why they choose to do nothing while they watch their wives and daughters get beaten and raped.

Or while they make a few hundred men dig their own mass graves.

Sharia law coming to a town near you.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

lmao... dont people here want to treat criminals the same... dont everyone here wants to torture rapist? wtf double standard... they actually do what others here talk about doing yet when they do it is wrong

lmao... dont people here want to treat criminals the same... dont everyone here wants to torture rapist? wtf double standard... they actually do what others here talk about doing yet when they do it is wrong

Praise allah.

dont do that bs.. i dont worship christ and i dont worship any made up god.. this is bullshit. just because i dont agree with you dont make me a terrorist or makes me a believer .. your post was as ignorant as it can get.. for your information allah means god its not a name of a god so get facts straight.. so in other worth when you worship god or christ you worship allah.. so next time you say oh my god in arab you are saying allah..

all you religious people do praise allah lol

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤˈlˤɑːh] (13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png listen)) is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh, literally "the God").[1][2][3] The word has cognates in other Semitic languages, including Elah in Aramaic, ʾĒl in Canaanite and Elohim in Hebrew.[4][5]

Allahu Akbar (Arabic: الله أكبر) is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "God is greater" or "God is [the] greatest".

A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

if it was true then all the muslim females in us whould be dead by tomorrow

They look like a fun bunch of guys, you should throw them a party when they come out of hiding

hnjv2KF.jpg

What was his crime????

uAg6vsy.jpg

Archived