Jump to content

Need help finding a tweeter...


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hertz is nice, just kind of expensive. It would be 50watts per tweeter. And I do not think two sets of tweets would be too much.

Posted

Tweets do get loud easily. I've seen a good amount of builds on here running 2 mids and 1 tweet per front door. Don't see them having issues with them being to much. In fact most of them still seem to keep them turned down a bit.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

i have a few pairs of the crescendo RTS-1 and they sound good

Looked on cresendo website other day.I didnt see them.they still offer them?

Never mind found them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1051 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...