Sonic Electronix

Name Three Setups Louder Than What I Have Now

why would you downgrade-for a lack of a better word- to one 15?

i would use that money for wood and tools.

hey if that one guy hit high 40s or low 50s with two cvr 15s, what makes you think L7s cant?

keep your subs, seriously.

btw, how much power does your hifonics make?

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

I don't understand how 1 RE or BTL 15 will be louder than two Kicker L7 15s. Sure they are better subs but I have twice the surface area with my setup. Maybe 1 18 but 1 15 louder than what I already have? meh.....

Ive walked over many peoples stereos with one 12, vs people with two 12s or two 15s.

Cone area is only part of the equation, not to mention the amp, and the box.

You can have the best audio gear around, but in a crap box it will sound like ass :(

I bet a new box would do you wonders. such as subs firing foward and port on passenger side firing forword, or subs up and port on passenger side firing forword.

Not too mention that the kickers really cant take shit for power, so with your two 15s that are what 750wrms each vs a single btl, re, or a dd that can take 2000+wrms daily will have the cone moving more then your two 15s. Thus why spl2k was saying with 2000wrms amps.

Ive walked over many peoples stereos with one 12, vs people with two 12s or two 15s.

Cone area is only part of the equation, not to mention the amp, and the box.

You can have the best audio gear around, but in a crap box it will sound like ass :(

I bet a new box would do you wonders. such as subs firing foward and port on passenger side firing forword, or subs up and port on passenger side firing forword.

Not too mention that the kickers really cant take shit for power, so with your two 15s that are what 750wrms each vs a single btl, re, or a dd that can take 2000+wrms daily will have the cone moving more then your two 15s. Thus why spl2k was saying with 2000wrms amps.

This is true. Kicker L7 15s are rated up to 1000 watts rms and I am giving them each a 1000 watts rms with my Hifonics Brutus 2607d. Yeah in my next car I am definately getting a better box. The one that was made for me wasn't very good quality. I think I might just go with a BTL 18 or two BTL 15s in my next setup. I have the brutus 2607d right now. So should I sell the amp or keep it?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

am I blind or did you not meter your truck? this threads kinda pointless if you dont know what your hitting.

You're absolutely right. I think I am going to get metered this weekend.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

6 alpine type-r 12's and a 3000d

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i would do 2 dc lvl 4's off 3k or 2 Q's with BP option on 3k AND A GOOD BOX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

What if I got two FI fully loaded SSD 18's? Would that be considerably louder or not much? Sorry for the noob questions.

you would be supprised how loud the sdd's get..my buddy ran 6 10's and hit a 150 in his rango...pushed 4 and hit 147 he ran 1 10 and it was still consideralbly loud (in a shitty box too) 2 lvl 4's or 2 Q's are my vote

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded