3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??

i dont think the fuck you was intended for you. kyle quoted my post saying fuck you to me. i quoted him to GFY.. nothing to do with you

lol

love you mate... lol

and fuck you... :)

474461_462364420498641_930093126_o.jpg

can i see the 99prs working? i want pics, and vids please..

i am 2 clicks away from buying one myself...

the rf .3 can go in the dump.....

but, please show me pics/vids of the 99prs please?

I found a ton of pics/vids on you tube. Theres even some pretty good tutorials out there

IM ASKED FOR YOUR 99prs ... in and working dude...

not others..

I think what he's saying is he doesn't believe you have a 99prs

What kind of vehicle is all this going in ?? Driver locations ??

As far as I'm concerned ... A 3" driver is no better than a well tuned tweeter.

Tune your tweeters good enough and there will not be any need for "upper mid range" drivers ... A bad ass pair of tweeters and a bad ass set of 4" or 5.25" drivers can for the most part blow away most of that upper midrange setup you have going there ... And with plenty of wiggle room with tuning.

Time alignment you say ??? Sorry, I laughed a little ... It only works with great placement strategies. Not putting a speaker everywhere you can find in a car ....

This setup is going in my 2007 Tundra Limited 5.7 TRD 4x4 Doublecab. I have hooked up the 3'' mids to play in my vehicle(without having them installed) just to see where they will sound the best. The best locations are of course the most pain in the ass to install at those locations, but it sounds the best.

The 3 tweeters in the front left are going to be; *First one near the base of the windshield, far left in the factory location *The second tweeter will be just to the rear of the pillar (on the triangle plastic piece which is another factory location) and *The 3rd will be glassed in just about 2-3" behind the door handle, up as high as I can get it.

The 3" mids will be; * The first one in the pillar on axis with the tweeter next to it, (between the two tweeters) pointed at the passenger headrest. *The second will be mid door high, glassed in front of the grey armrest assy, in a little pocket that is formed with the dash and the door, when the door is closed, pointing as close to the passenger headrest as I can get it and still making the design"flow" with the rest of the interior. *3rd - 3" will be roughly 4" rear of the tweeter that is 2" behind the door handle, top of the door as high as I can get it and still making it be able to "flow'' with the top curvature of the door the best I can. The 3 - 3" mids will create kind of a triangular shape in placement.

The 61/2 mids with the aluminum phase plug will be *First one at the bottom front of the door, in the factory location, angled up towards the passenger headrest. *Second 61/2 midrange with the aluminum phase plug will be on the top of the door, spaced evenly behind the tweeter and 3" mid right behind the door handle as earlier described..(making a 61/2-3-tweeter arrangement at the top of the door above the armrest)

The 61/2 midbass drivers,(from thr KRX3 set, the woofer with the black dustcap), 2 of them per front door, will be lined up at the bottom of the door panel, spaced evenly behind the 61/2 midrange with the aluminum phase plug, glassed in and tilted slightly up. So, when looking at the bottom of the door, there will be 3 - 61/2 drivers lined up, angled and glassed in nicely, from front to rear of both front doors.

The rear doors will be........

Tweeters; one will be glassed in to the top rear plastic trim panel behind the window above the door panel, about center, pointing toward the passenger side door frame between the front and rear doors. *The second will be glassed in slightly above and centered between the two 61/2 drivers that will be glassed in the (bottom, forward at the 4:30 position) of the door panel.

3" mids; Only one per rear door, center for the door, just above the armrest, all by itself, about smack dab center betweem the top,rear tweeter and the furthest front 61/2 driver on the bottom of the rear door panel.

61/2" midrange with the aluminum phase plug will be glassed in at the botton front of the door panel,(in the factory location) glassed into the same "pod" right next to the 61/2 midbass)from the KRX3 set with the black dustcap, so 5 speakers total per rear door and 10 speakers per front door.

What kind of vehicle is all this going in ?? Driver locations ??

As far as I'm concerned ... A 3" driver is no better than a well tuned tweeter.

Tune your tweeters good enough and there will not be any need for "upper mid range" drivers ... A bad ass pair of tweeters and a bad ass set of 4" or 5.25" drivers can for the most part blow away most of that upper midrange setup you have going there ... And with plenty of wiggle room with tuning.

Time alignment you say ??? Sorry, I laughed a little ... It only works with great placement strategies. Not putting a speaker everywhere you can find in a car ....

This setup is going in my 2007 Tundra Limited 5.7 TRD 4x4 Doublecab. I have hooked up the 3'' mids to play in my vehicle(without having them installed) just to see where they will sound the best. The best locations are of course the most pain in the ass to install at those locations, but it sounds the best.

The 3 tweeters in the front left are going to be; *First one near the base of the windshield, far left in the factory location *The second tweeter will be just to the rear of the pillar (on the triangle plastic piece which is another factory location) and *The 3rd will be glassed in just about 2-3" behind the door handle, up as high as I can get it.

The 3" mids will be; * The first one in the pillar on axis with the tweeter next to it, (between the two tweeters) pointed at the passenger headrest. *The second will be mid door high, glassed in front of the grey armrest assy, in a little pocket that is formed with the dash and the door, when the door is closed, pointing as close to the passenger headrest as I can get it and still making the design"flow" with the rest of the interior. *3rd - 3" will be roughly 4" rear of the tweeter that is 2" behind the door handle, top of the door as high as I can get it and still making it be able to "flow'' with the top curvature of the door the best I can. The 3 - 3" mids will create kind of a triangular shape in placement.

The 61/2 mids with the aluminum phase plug will be *First one at the bottom front of the door, in the factory location, angled up towards the passenger headrest. *Second 61/2 midrange with the aluminum phase plug will be on the top of the door, spaced evenly behind the tweeter and 3" mid right behind the door handle as earlier described..(making a 61/2-3-tweeter arrangement at the top of the door above the armrest)

The 61/2 midbass drivers,(from thr KRX3 set, the woofer with the black dustcap), 2 of them per front door, will be lined up at the bottom of the door panel, spaced evenly behind the 61/2 midrange with the aluminum phase plug, glassed in and tilted slightly up. So, when looking at the bottom of the door, there will be 3 - 61/2 drivers lined up, angled and glassed in nicely, from front to rear of both front doors.

The rear doors will be........

Tweeters; one will be glassed in to the top rear plastic trim panel behind the window above the door panel, about center, pointing toward the passenger side door frame between the front and rear doors. *The second will be glassed in slightly above and centered between the two 61/2 drivers that will be glassed in the (bottom, forward at the 4:30 position) of the door panel.

3" mids; Only one per rear door, center for the door, just above the armrest, all by itself, about smack dab center betweem the top,rear tweeter and the furthest front 61/2 driver on the bottom of the rear door panel.

61/2" midrange with the aluminum phase plug will be glassed in at the botton front of the door panel,(in the factory location) glassed into the same "pod" right next to the 61/2 midbass)from the KRX3 set with the black dustcap, so 5 speakers total per rear door and 10 speakers per front door.

Beaming multiple tweeters is not going to help you sir ...

... and a 6.5" driver is not considered a mid range driver. I don't care what you read on a spec sheet.

I'd try and help you more but you are too head strong on this multiple driver thing. I like multiple drivers, but they have to have a specific use in the spectrum. Like I said earlier, too much cancellation with the plan you are going with.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just buy it

..trust me

..... from one who owns it

Just buy it

..trust me

Wish I had a p99rs for the 49.

Bad ass head unit ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just buy it

..trust me

Wish I had a p99rs for the 49.

Bad ass head unit ...

Buy one.keep eye on crutchfield sometime deals.after owing it.any other deck sucks to me.

I found a ton of pics/vids on you tube. Theres even some pretty good tutorials out there

IM ASKED FOR YOUR 99prs ... in and working dude...

not others..

If I could figure out photobucket....no pob..

Archived