Sonic Electronix

Flex Audio? New company

I've owned two 12"s and a 15". They were decent. The two 12"s are sealed in my girlfriends trunk, and the 15" is floating around in my province.

Wait how did u get a 15"?? They only seem to offer 12"s.. if they offer 15"s I'd rather have one of those to play with for awhile

Just another BS company that will be gone in a year or so.

I hope so..

I was half tempted to just take a road trip up there and have a look for myself lol..

Looks like Flxx was out of IL, and Flex is out of FL.. Like an hr from where we have a house.

So is it in MI or FL?

Because if you google the name he used for the email on his contact page (who does that for a business?) one result is an address on a shipping label from China to a house in Kentucky...for 800lbs. of speakers.

The company is out of Florida (my apologies) I misread there page... They have a dealer in northern michigan.. seems pretty decent deal on them... I did have to laugh at the fact that they used a prefab box for there demo..

I'd like to get one an run it on big power! Just to see how it takes it... If there a decent sub I'd be willing to replace my 8 12's for those (in the future) just to be different

Why? Why be different if you can be better.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Just another BS company that will be gone in a year or so.

I hope so..

I was half tempted to just take a road trip up there and have a look for myself lol..

Looks like Flxx was out of IL, and Flex is out of FL.. Like an hr from where we have a house.

So is it in MI or FL?

Because if you google the name he used for the email on his contact page (who does that for a business?) one result is an address on a shipping label from China to a house in Kentucky...for 800lbs. of speakers.

The company is out of Florida (my apologies) I misread there page... They have a dealer in northern michigan.. seems pretty decent deal on them... I did have to laugh at the fact that they used a prefab box for there demo..

I'd like to get one an run it on big power! Just to see how it takes it... If there a decent sub I'd be willing to replace my 8 12's for those (in the future) just to be different

Why? Why be different if you can be better.

Well Bcs every big name car audio brand starts out somewhere. Thease subs look a lot like a dc or Fi audio.. so they might be worth a try especially if they have that big of a frequency range..

Just my personal opinion

I don't comdem people for buying the brands that are proven nor should I... I just like experimenting with the unknown..

i think it looks like the CT meso.

heard they only get loud in a probox....

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Guys he just wants some subs he can play at 2khz for the sq let's give the guy a break.

:peepwall:

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

but my mono amp plays from 10hz to only 300hz,

does that mean i can't buy that sub?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

You can find them on alibaba site..... Just a beefed up vvme sub. I honestly beat the snot outta my vvme 10s daily when they were in my subaru right til the day they were removed. I could and did play a lot of low/mid 20hz songs on them with success. Decent cheapo sub imho.

My 2 cents lol

Also fwiw i wouldnt buy another vvme sub just because theres way better budgets subs, i bought a oa18 d2 during the liquidation n im sure theres plenty others that are way more worth the money than a rebadged beefed up vvme.....

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived