Noel989 Posted January 1, 2015 Report Posted January 1, 2015 I only consider them good up to 600 watts per ohm.. ???????? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Skullz Posted January 1, 2015 Report Posted January 1, 2015 I simply drill through the box and feed the wire through it and seal the wire in place. I do not use exposed bolts or threaded rod as it is poses a risk of shorting out and causing a fire. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Smoove Posted January 1, 2015 Report Posted January 1, 2015 I have used terminal cups on with 8" speaker boxes for yrs. For running 8g to my SP4's I used 1 of these distribution blocks per VC so the wiring could be changed easily if I wanted 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Triticum Agricolam Posted January 1, 2015 Report Posted January 1, 2015 I only consider them good up to 600 watts per ohm.. ???????? The limiting factor with any of this stuff is how many amps of current they can handle. For those terminal cups I wouldn't put more than 25 amps through them. 25 amps at 1 ohm is 625 watts, at 2 ohms it's 1250 watts, and at 4 ohms it's 2500 watts. Hence, to be little on the safe (and easier math) side, I say 600 watts per ohm. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.