New years 6 (and more) College foot ball today and going forward

Holy shit just got a chance to look at the all the scores and tcu murdered Ole miss.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the nfl is so fucking soft now it makes me sick. whatever happened to players like jack tatum and atkinson and ronnie lott. if you breathe on the quarterback its a penalty. if you tickle a reciever its a penalty... bullshit. someone pays me 2 million dollars a year they can hit me in the head with a baseball bat

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

They got tired of paying out all that lawsuit money.

Look at what rugby players do and they wear no safety gear yet they aren't crying like baby's and suing pretending they didn't know the risk involved.

if you can't take the punishment don't play the game.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

WInston's overrated. Wouldnt be shit without the good receivers around him. Look at how many difficult catches they have to make week to week, hardly ever a ball in the numbers.

I would watch the game the game again, obviously you didn't see shit lol. How many times was it put In their hands PERFECTLY and they didn't catch it? The 1 interception that was in that game wasn't even his fault. Rudolph and Greene both dropped multiple passes that were In their hands.

They got tired of paying out all that lawsuit money.

Look at what rugby players do and they wear no safety gear yet they aren't crying like baby's and suing pretending they didn't know the risk involved.

if you can't take the punishment don't play the game.

hockey and rugby are the only contact sports that have any integrity anymore.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived