New years 6 (and more) College foot ball today and going forward

Im had the entire schedule, cut out, from my paper this morning,...

and, after a shower, shit, shave, i cant find it..... but i will

Anyone put some bets on any lines today??

Im sure there are some SEC haters out there, ... wanna see the conf take a shit ?

Or anyone wanna see Winston get broke in half?

The baylor mich st game looks like its gonna be really good....

what and or WHO ya got?

FSU.....they will find a way to gut out a win as they have all season and a fully healthy defense to boot!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Alabama all day, Blowhio st sucks asscrack and Urban Meyer is a pussy boy for going there because he couldn't "handle the stress at Florida" simple excuse to move to a conference with a slack schedule so you can say your team is "good" I hope Meyer gets raped by Saban.

Im pulling for FSU to beat Oregon but i wouldn't bet against either team. I hope Oregon just because I'd like to see Alabama shut all the pac12 dick riders up.

Michigan st got an impressive win in the last minute against Baylor which was awesome

Auburn Wisconsin was a great game as well Gordon looked good running almost broke Barry Sanders record.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Ducks over State. I'd love to see Winston get "broke in half".

I don't think Ohio St can handle 'Bama for 4 quarters, hope its a tight game.

As much as everyone will want to blame Winston, it wasn't his fault. He did everything he could. It was self destruction on the backs and receivers. We couldn't get a stop on defense and offense couldn't hold on to the ball. Winston had a damn good game. I had to turn the game off. I couldn't watch anymore, just got hammered

Archived