I don't think the refs changed the game. When I played ball, coach always said "Refs miss playing. Refs want to play. So they try to get in the game somewhat by calling bullshit or not calling shit. Don't let them influence the game. Play around the fouls. If they're calling touch shit? Do exactly what you do, except don't touch. If they're not calling plowing guys over? Put em on their ass"

How about on the defensive holding on the winning drive when the right tackle was clearly holding and should have been off setting penalties, but the cowboys got a first down. And the pass interference would have extended the lions drive. I usually don't blame the refs but this was definitely controlled by them

How about they should've played better in the beginning so that specific call wouldn't have really mattered? Can't let 1 call matter when you can outplay it all so the refs don't matter. If they were up 31-0, how would that defensive holding have mattered? That's my point. Don't rely on the refs to make the game go 1 way or the other. Play the game so YOU control the game. And don't say that isn't possible... look at all the blowouts all year. I'm a Patriots fan, saw em get DEMOLISHED by the chiefs. Sure, some bad calls made. Some good calls. But did Patriots lose cause the refs? No. Lost their ass cause they got outperformed in every damn fashion possible. I saw few missed calls in the lions/cowboys game. I saw few missed calls in colts/bengals game. Quit ya bitchin and play. See Luck get demolished? Should've been late hit or roughing the passer. Instead, no call. He got up and what? He won the game. I don't even think he raised an issue to the ref like "what the fuck? where's the flag?" He just got up and "alright, now let's do this" So your gonna complain that 1 call screwed the team out of winning that game? Last time I checked, there's TONS of plays in a game. I seem to recall the Panthers beating the Cardinals and not in just in offense or anything. It was the entire team. Special team, offense and defense.

Sheena = pedobear

Refs missed a running into the kicker on a Cowboys punt, and some other calls both ways. Wasn't the greatest officiating job in the world but it hardly ever is. They're humans.

i agree.. people like to do that.. they never see when the call go in their favor..

edit.. i was wanting the lions to win..

thats what i don't like.. people never see when their team wins with the help of calls,. bet you wouldn't be saying that if the refs would have called the game in favor of the lions.you would have been saying refs called a good game. sometimes you get calls your way sometimes you don't.. shit happens move on

this guy

You can ask anyone if the call goes in the lions favor and it shouldn't I will straight up say it wasn't. There were some shady calls on the cowboys but there were more against the lions. I actually bet the cowboys in my playoff bracket.

But there is a difference when its a game changing call. Like the call the cowboys got when there was a hit to the head, the receiver was 5'8" should have been a legal hit but they got it, o well.

Refs missed a running into the kicker on a Cowboys punt, and some other calls both ways. Wasn't the greatest officiating job in the world but it hardly ever is. They're humans.

i agree.. people like to do that.. they never see when the call go in their favor..

edit.. i was wanting the lions to win..

The running into the kicker wouldn't have resulted in a first down and there was contact with a blocker and he tried to hold the punter up so it was a iffy call anyway. It wasn't a game changer like the pass interference.

But the way the game was officiated was horrendous from the start

Well typical Detroit playoff let down.

typical? we dont even make it to the playoffs, lol, more like typical lions games in general, they suck you in thinking they will win, then 4th quarter comes and they find any way possible to give up the game.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

game changers only happen at the end of the game.. now look at it this way if running into the kicker would have happen in the last 5 seconds of the game it would have changed the game and people would have gone crazy over it. the fact that it happen early in the game it didnt affect it.. plays that get called 1 though 3 qt are not game changers. calls in the last minutes do..

typical? we dont even make it to the playoffs, lol, more like typical lions games in general, they suck you in thinking they will win, then 4th quarter comes and they find any way possible to give up the game.

They've been as recently as 2011 but they haven't won a single playoff game since 91.

Yeah they are pretty good at playing well for the first half then losing the game.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They've been as recently as 2011 but they haven't won a single playoff game since 91.

Yeah they are pretty good at playing well for the first half then losing the game.

at least you dont blame the refs

at least you dont blame the refs

I blame myself for actually thinking they might pull it off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived