Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey man! didn't know you were on smd, i heard your truck today. definitely impressive, keep it up! tuned in

Thanks dude, glad you liked the demo.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Pure sex man, I miss my Epic-160.

Cant wait to see how the doors turn out.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Posted

Pure sex man, I miss my Epic-160.

Cant wait to see how the doors turn out.

The knob on the Epicenter broke and now it just keeps spinning, still works though!

The little bullshit SPL meter feature is permanently maxed out at 160dB :spiteful:

**Disclaimer**

I'm fairly certain I'm well under 160dB but its nice to know the Epicenter can't read any higher :good:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Gave a demo to this dude that kept reaching for the door handle and plugging his ears. He hung in there like a G though. After the demo he shook my hand and said: "Hey listen, I'm 260lbs and this muthafucker is making me bounce up off the seat!"

That was a proud moment. Sadly my cousin was talking business with potential clients inquiring about the L@zy dash and center console, so I have no video to show you :fool:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

The dash and console look amazing! And the rest - just brutal. bet it is a blast to get a demo in. Looks painful.lol

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Posted

The dash and console look amazing! And the rest - just brutal. bet it is a blast to get a demo in. Looks painful.lol

Thanks man, people seemed to really like the L@zy Hoe yesterday, and it ain't even close to being finished yet! Keep tuned for more updates

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Whats ur gains at?

Have u used an o-scope or DD-1 or something alike?

Seems like you're not extracting all that power you have, both under the hood and in the rear..

There seems to be a lot more to get out of those subs given this electrical setup! (which is good news!)

Set gains with a -10dB tone using my DD1. I am fairly certain I'm giving the subs a very healthy amount of power and definitely have the electrical to back it up. I can demo for about 30min full tilt and hold between 13.1-13.6V. If I back off a click or two on the volume I can demo all day with cold to slightly warm subs.

What makes you say I'm not extracting all the power? Eventually I will rebuild to a proper wall so I'm pretty confident I'll gain a bit but as far as gain settings etc... I think I'm pretty well set.

I gotta revise that question now that I've re-watched your videos. Must've missed something the last time. Seems to be a lot more going on than I remember from last post. Cheers! :unknw:

Plus, yer dash and console looks beyond tits! :drinks:

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Posted

Thanks man, lots of compliments on the interior work, hours of work there!

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Just plain beautiful man the dash, console, and the doors look great! Wish I was closer to get a demo.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Posted

Just plain beautiful man the dash, console, and the doors look great! Wish I was closer to get a demo.

Thanks dude, doors sound great, just gotta upholster ASAP

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1080 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...