Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track time for a distance test, juan. jk nobody jams their shit from 90 feet away. besides the mmats van #AINTLOUD bro, I'll do a distance test when I'm loud! i dont get it how low was that song you where playing? Do you know? Hypnotize 31andUp SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track time for a distance test, juan. jk nobody jams their shit from 90 feet away. besides the mmats van #AINTLOUD bro, I'll do a distance test when I'm loud! i dont get it how low was that song you where playing? Do you know? Hypnotize 31andUp The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track time for a distance test, juan. jk nobody jams their shit from 90 feet away. besides the mmats van #AINTLOUD bro, I'll do a distance test when I'm loud! i dont get it how low was that song you where playing? Do you know? Hypnotize 31andUp again.. im lost.. dont get it. but.. if your not moving some serious shit at at 31 with 4 18's, and 2 5500's... damn man.. lol.... i get why your gonna rebuild... EDIT- just saying... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Let me explain: I wanna give you a rose, like the bachelor Aviators!!! TMNT What's not to get! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 lost SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 lost The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 lost I think he's just post dumping in his own thread Kyle. lol. Is that even possible?? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 lost I think he's just post dumping in his own thread Kyle. lol. Is that even possible?? Im waiting for a meme...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 there it is... lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 lost I think he's just post dumping in his own thread Kyle. lol. Is that even possible?? Im waiting for a meme...... lol Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.