Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 the build is kick ass Juan... i like it..... I do SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 the build is kick ass Juan... i like it..... I do Thanks man!!! Tune in for the rebuild, My goal is to be able to play 26andUp instead of unloading at 30Hz and hopefully peak lower (157.5@48Hz), it's hard to get HDC4s to play low and not loose output though! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 the build is kick ass Juan... i like it..... I do Thanks man!!! Tune in for the rebuild, My goal is to be able to play 26andUp instead of unloading at 30Hz and hopefully peak lower (157.5@48Hz), it's hard to get HDC4s to play low and not loose output though! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol It's from the heart broseph! I love me some 1:1 ports! Efficient port design anyone? The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol It's from the heart broseph! I love me some 1:1 ports! Efficient port design anyone? I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol It's from the heart broseph! I love me some 1:1 ports! Efficient port design anyone? I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol It's from the heart broseph! I love me some 1:1 ports! Efficient port design anyone? I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! I would like to, I want to see my boy Wood's Altima, but I better wait until he finishes it just in time for SOTM May 2018 lol. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.