Guest Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track better watch out or the 30 second video police will come bust this thread up lol jk nice vid looks like its gettin low I bet you would jam that juicy j track time for a distance test, juan. jk nobody jams their shit from 90 feet away. besides the mmats van #AINTLOUD bro, I'll do a distance test when I'm loud! i dont get it how low was that song you where playing? Do you know? Hypnotize 31andUp smiley thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188375-the-use-a-smiley-you-havent-used-because-you-never-had-a-chance-thread-use-it-here-d/ your bass is like while my bass is like :mrspam: :mrspam: :mrspam: :mrspam:
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol It's from the heart broseph! I love me some 1:1 ports! Efficient port design anyone? I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! I would like to, I want to see my boy Wood's Altima, but I better wait until he finishes it just in time for SOTM May 2018 lol. Wood lives in Dallas but we are metering his ride in a couple weeks when he comes thru. I bet you's a little jelly monster right now knowing I will get a Red Ruby Demo before you do! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Wood Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Yup, X2, I have nothing on this build except for the fact that mine is all me. Juan you are bigger and louder AND prettier than me (your build not you bish) and I give you props for that. I'm only running 2 weak 15's on 1500W in a ported box. You really think I'm pretty? Thanks man! I appreciate your comments! That being said I have lurked around your build log and I like. Youre just being nice lol It's from the heart broseph! I love me some 1:1 ports! Efficient port design anyone? I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! I would like to, I want to see my boy Wood's Altima, but I better wait until he finishes it just in time for SOTM May 2018 lol. LMAO YOU MFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! I would like to, I want to see my boy Wood's Altima, but I better wait until he finishes it just in time for SOTM May 2018 lol. Wood lives in Dallas but we are metering his ride in a couple weeks when he comes thru. I bet you's a little jelly monster right now knowing I will get a Red Ruby Demo before you do! Yeah I know hes in Dallas but I heard he will be in the H then. And yeah I hate you both because you are going to hear eachothers shit and my ass will be here in AZ like Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Wood Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! I would like to, I want to see my boy Wood's Altima, but I better wait until he finishes it just in time for SOTM May 2018 lol. Wood lives in Dallas but we are metering his ride in a couple weeks when he comes thru. I bet you's a little jelly monster right now knowing I will get a Red Ruby Demo before you do! Yeah I know hes in Dallas but I heard he will be in the H then. And yeah I hate you both because you are going to hear eachothers shit and my ass will be here in AZ like Lmao don't hate me bro!! I'll open a snapchat and give you a virtual demo lol 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Would it make you feel better if we gave you a shoutout on my upcoming Red Ruby demo video? The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Would it make you feel better if we gave you a shoutout on my upcoming Red Ruby demo video? LOL, yes, it would. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 I haven't metered it yet, and I kind of don't want to lol. I think I am better off not knowing in my case. Get your ass down to Htown. I'll break out the TLM! Get it metered real quick! I would like to, I want to see my boy Wood's Altima, but I better wait until he finishes it just in time for SOTM May 2018 lol. Wood lives in Dallas but we are metering his ride in a couple weeks when he comes thru. I bet you's a little jelly monster right now knowing I will get a Red Ruby Demo before you do! Yeah I know hes in Dallas but I heard he will be in the H then. And yeah I hate you both because you are going to hear eachothers shit and my ass will be here in AZ like Lmao don't hate me bro!! I'll open a snapchat and give you a virtual demo lol You know I can't hate you bro lol Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
juan777 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Would it make you feel better if we gave you a shoutout on my upcoming Red Ruby demo video? LOL, yes, it would. Well then MARK MY WORDS!!! You will get a shoutout in the video! I will likely embarrass myself, and we will make a big deal about it. Of this you can be sure. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Would it make you feel better if we gave you a shoutout on my upcoming Red Ruby demo video? LOL, yes, it would. Well then MARK MY WORDS!!! You will get a shoutout in the video! I will likely embarrass myself, and we will make a big deal about it. Of this you can be sure. LMFAO you guys are going to kill me from laughter watch Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.