Brandon McCullough Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 You guys think 2 Team 18s on a Taramps 8k for daily would do well? I love lows and enjoy a musical setup. Mostly for demos/daily. I know ppl say Sp4s for lows etc...but I wanna go bigger and get the Teams. My current enclosure is tuned to 34-35hz and about 11 cubes with a 10" port. This box is only temporary...
Omega5002 Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 Box is a little big, and port is a tad small, but should do fine. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 I think for team FI's you might want two 8000's. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
CleanSierra Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 I wouldn't trust a Brazilian EVER, but that's just me. I'll stick to my Korean microwaves Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 I wouldn't trust a Brazilian EVER, but that's just me. I'll stick to my Korean microwaves I wouldn't either but I was just saying two team fi's will probably just get tickled by one of those. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
magillaru Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 I wouldn't run that and I can't wait to get my teams installed....I'll just leave it at that. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Brandon McCullough Posted January 11, 2015 Author Report Posted January 11, 2015 box is temporary as said but im not going for numbers and such but if im gonna spend a grand on 2 18s i might as well get the teams over sp4s but im still debating...
Kyblack76 Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 Buys team subs. Runs them on that board. It's cool, to each their own. But, ....... I guess I'm odd. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CleanSierra Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 Finding 2 of them for $1000 seems like a steal also. I'd jump on them if I found them for $500 a piece. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.