alright everyone we all know how numbers are when it comes to this sport now im going to be doing my first personal wall i have done walls before in other installs but im planning on doing 4 American Bass XO 15s on 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500s at 1ohm a piece behind the back seats in my 2001 Chevy Trailblazer thinking about either shelling it out or building an upright box and sealing it off with trim panels and spray foam

which do u yall think? all i want is a 50 idk how i get it other then sticking the meter in the port id like to be able to get a 50 in the kick outlaw on 3k and be happy

already have 2 duracell agm G34 batteries and 2 runs of 0/1 front to back with 3 frame ground i know that i will probably need to add at least another 2 or 3 batteries in the back gonna try and build my electrical to a point where i can sit at idle and still stay above 13v

so whats yall opinion dont mind if u bash products honestly its what i can afford and something i think ill be decently loud

I think that a shell would be a bit more difficult, but with your equipment it doesn't matter much how will you do it. Just build it strong enough and with enough volume for the subs and enough port area.

If you can't do a 150 with 4 15s in a flat wall on 3K, I'd be very surprised.

Local guy is running 4 XSV2s(Crossfire) on an 8K and is doing 153s MECA, 155s outlaw with a 4th order. If you seal your wall off properly, you should be able to get a 150 with a solid box design.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

okay cause thats my only goal right now is to breaka 50 ive came close to it but never broke it and i know 3k doesnt sound like alot of pwr but im on a tight budget when it comes to building this wall just kinda needed some advice before diving in

Archived