MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 Does anyone know if an 18in woofer will fit in the back of a 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback? I had the measurements before but for some reason I think the website deleted the post or something.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 Go measure again. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted January 16, 2015 Author Report Posted January 16, 2015 The car got shipped already back to the states.
gally Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 if you fold the rear seats a little it would fit...somehow...i know you can make a big box for 2 15s in a focus 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted January 17, 2015 Author Report Posted January 17, 2015 yeah I am trying to make it so that the seats are able to stay up to be honest. If the box is can fit I would just like to know if someone tried it out without the backseats coming down. if the backsteats have to come down, honestly, I might as well just put 2 15s in there.
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted January 17, 2015 Author Report Posted January 17, 2015 18.5 H 35W 21D those are the measurements.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 I got 6.43 gross so unless you find an 18 that likes really small boxes you aren't fitting it. I Think 2 12's is probably your best bet with that space. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
CstrokerV Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 sp4 18 SEALED my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted January 17, 2015 Author Report Posted January 17, 2015 Hmmm that sucks. looks like if the backseats go down I will be able to fit it.
bighossf150 Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 Don't zv3's like small boxes? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.