Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 Couple caught me testing....... Meh... stick your face in here... Both windows are down, hell the driver door is cracked open...... ( 90 % doors up to 37 sec ) but.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 Damn man that's moving some air. I like how nice and clear the mids and highs sound. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
audiofanaticz Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 I seen a hair drier just out of fframe that was being used to blow her hair!
islandpride684 Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 damn...that looks violent...her veins bout to pop from squeezing too hard.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2015 Author Report Posted January 20, 2015 Damn man that's moving some air. I like how nice and clear the mids and highs sound. Thanks kid..... thats the 8 - 8" selenium mids, and 4 nendo ft1s on a RF T800.4 there on the doors........ They KINDA keep up..... but sound legit...... The new AMPERE 125.4 sounds as good.... on the same mids and tweets. Really..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2015 Author Report Posted January 20, 2015 I seen a hair drier just out of fframe that was being used to blow her hair! Shyte. would you stop givin out my tricks !... fuck... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TRON Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 Nice. I wish my truck could do that. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2015 Author Report Posted January 20, 2015 Nice. I wish my truck could do that. It can....... its up to you.... again.. just 2 3800;s both windows down......... fuckin Rabe's shirts are heavy.... lol. (my excuse) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 isn't this the tweaker chick? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2015 Author Report Posted January 20, 2015 isn't this the tweaker chick? I was at the cemetery on this one. I am running out of places to test.... I pulled up,.. did 4 hits... and they walked up. Dude and the chick... i said "stick your face around here"... lol... EDIT- hey Dorre.. look at that 270 do work. and thats HOT and on music.. DOUBLE edit- i was reving on this... tbh.. but stilll SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.