Recommendations on front stage

05flareside

Op has a good budget.300.00 on amp. 200.00 on speakers .so let's buy 60 coax .I would spend 250.00 on 3 way PPI. Rest on amp plenty of decent 2 channels out there that price to power it..but I don't know shit.

the op left his self wide open for suggestion by not giving us enough info to help him select what's best for his vehicle. With coax drivers, no work to the doors are needed externally. Also those truck are high enough that if he's not into stage and image, having external tweeters is not going to help him in any way. I'm only basing this off of the several Ford trucks I've worked on in the past, including one of my own.

Yes, if the application calls, I will run coax drivers. I have some in operation now, I just don't se a need to post everything I have.

Why I asked if he had glassing skills to see what level he is at..I understand your king of sq.I'm no where near your level..but I know enough I'll take a 2 way or 3way comps over coax..OP has decent duget.let's get him in correct position..coax really? No..but you are know it all go for it

Op has a good budget.300.00 on amp. 200.00 on speakers .so let's buy 60 coax .I would spend 250.00 on 3 way PPI. Rest on amp plenty of decent 2 channels out there that price to power it..but I don't know shit.

sounds like a good idea to me.
I've never had a cross word with this guy.

... And never have any problems with his suggestions.

Not sure she he's blasting me out of the blue like this ??? both of you guys no your stuff! I've been helped by posts you have both made plenty of times! i just don't comment often. Cant go wrong with either ones advice imo.

Op listen to cable guy coax are best options..why everybody runs them..

Lol, you must be having a good drunk night ...

Guess you wont except my challenge in Sq ??? That's ok.

One of my sponsors just gave me access to 4 15s to use in White Lightning this year. What SPL class you running this year ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Op listen to cable guy coax are best options..why everybody runs them..

Lol, you must be having a good drunk night ...

Guess you wont except my challenge in Sq ??? That's ok.

One of my sponsors just gave me access to 4 15s to use in White Lightning this year. What SPL class you running this year ???

I don't compete ;-) you are the man..wish I could be like you

Wow wtf is going on?

As far as all coax's being $60 pieces of junk that's not even close to true and good coaxs sound better than cheap components any day.

Edit- which would you rather have?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10345_JL-Audio-C5-650x.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_37228_Power-Acoustik-CPT-60C.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived