reviews and thoughts on a new vehicle

If you can magically make more power and make the car more efficient I think some car manufactures would like to talk to you.

less back pressure in your exhaust, cold air intake, air is more dense when its cold and more would get in at once and a non restrictive air filter for more flow, forced induction, higher compression, higher octane fuel.

Edit: forgot larger cam's for more valve action

wtf lol larger cams use more fuel.. the more your valves open the more air goes in. the more air goes in the more fuel that goes in.. my truck has no emission crap on it.. and still poor mileage

If you can magically make more power and make the car more efficient I think some car manufactures would like to talk to you.

less back pressure in your exhaust, cold air intake, air is more dense when its cold and more would get in at once and a non restrictive air filter for more flow, forced induction, higher compression, higher octane fuel.

Anytime you breathe more air you use more fuel.

If a k&n filter could really get you mug don't you think manufacturer's would be using them instead of spending millions on R&D to make engines more efficient?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

wtf lol larger cams use more fuel.. the more your valves open the more air goes in. the more air goes in the more fuel that goes in.. my truck has no emission crap on it.. and still poor mileage

And also earlier he tried correcting himself even though first post in page 2 he said his Chevy 400 big block. It's ok. He's canadian

second time i see someone say a 350 is a big block.. lololol

worst part was that the first time i heard it was a mechanic. i told my brother never to take his car to him again. my brother tried to argue with me about the mechanic should know more lol

pontiac and chevy made a 348 bigblock, so i guess it wasnt a 350. "Turbo-Thrust". It was used from 1958 to 1961 in Chevy trucks, but also in the heavy passenger car line in 1958.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

second time i see someone say a 350 is a big block.. lololol

worst part was that the first time i heard it was a mechanic. i told my brother never to take his car to him again. my brother tried to argue with me about the mechanic should know more lol

pontiac and chevy made a 348 bigblock, so i guess it wasnt a 350. "Turbo-Thrust". It was used from 1958 to 1961 in Chevy trucks, but also in the heavy passenger car line in 1958.

You said in your "Chevy 400 big block"

i will just leave this here

77657894.jpg

gotta love 3 speeds. Change out the gears and tranny and you would have a better chance. i had a manual 4 speed with over drive, wasn't stock with the truck but i kept it in the low rpm's all the time.

Lots of Second Skin

Now that we completely destroyed this thread.

Op if you want something that you can tow with and still get decent mpg spend a little more money and get a nice used diesel.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

dirty-maxes are alright you can get some good mpg and make power with them. the 2012 dodge 6.7 cummins is nice aswell!

Lots of Second Skin

Archived