Sonic Electronix

Hi I am noob! Noob meet pros, Hi pros

soooooo

i pay INTO the tax shit...

and i have to see someone buy that.....

awesome.... Give my money to a fat fuck, with no job, a dude with 11 kids and no job.. and someone taking his return that i put into, buying a cheap pile of shit.....

i love lamp.

Stock front stage, kicker ds 6x9, alpine cde102 head unit, and as for the 4-10s, and space issue? Guy at high output enclosures of nashville assures me that they can build box down to spec with 100% airspace needed, if it matters the biggest enclosure I had in my car were 3-10 Cvx in around 5.75 cubes. Box dimensions were, 40 length, 26 depth, 16 height. Made from 3/4 mdf. But my next enclosure is made of birch wood. The guys at highoutputenclosures make a lot of the competition enclosure for people involved with meca so I figured why not, plus I seen a guy do 4 cheap q powers and flexed the shit out of his ride. As for the alternator issue, why would I not want to get one? I plan on upgrading eventually soooo... Im confused? Is it bad for my car to get a HO alternator? Clarification?

I'm running the battery he wants along with a stinger sp 1700 on double his Watts with a stock 120amp alt... my voltage is rock solid.

it's pain not needed!

he could really use that money on stuff to make a good system.

if your gonna upgrade later then go for it. but if that was the system you were gonna have for the next 3 years it would have been a waste. a ho alt is not needed for a 2k system.

not if you have a good agm bat, good 0g and the big 3. i know dozens of kids with 1500/2500w on a stock alt with great voltage.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

You think you're running a stock alt on 4k rms and you have no voltage drop?

Yeah ok.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Look I ain't tryna start no beef on my first thread lol or trolling mother lovers i just want cold hard facts. Sorry i can't afford a saz2500d, or some zv3s, sq hdc, Fi, dd, and all the other good shit that makes wet dreams homie. Im a realist, can't go on vacation broke. I just wanna bang n hang with the homies.

im with broke audio...hit up Mike at Singer...Im sure he can accommodate something for you...best customer service of all the brands here you suggested. get the biggest alt. you can

afford (save up, its worth it) that way if/when you decide to upgrade...you wont find yourself buying another alt...or running two. just a thought.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

soooooo

i pay INTO the tax shit...

and i have to see someone buy that.....

awesome.... Give my money to a fat fuck, with no job, a dude with 11 kids and no job.. and someone taking his return that i put into, buying a cheap pile of shit.....

i love lamp.

I've got no idea as to wtf you are trying to say?

im with broke audio...hit up Mike at Singer...Im sure he can accommodate something for you...best customer service of all the brands here you suggested. get the biggest alt. you can

afford (save up, its worth it) that way if/when you decide to upgrade...you wont find yourself buying another alt...or running two. just a thought.

I'm going to do what I guess you guys call nuthugging and will run with the dc alt, dont plan on going over 3.5k in this vehicle. This is a daily driver and i only bang at work, on commutes home, and when im out fishing. I'm not going to be full tilt all day everyday. You know pull up to the guy at the light who believes he is loud. And shut em down!!!

Archived