Noobtastic14's liquid cooled Neo 18s hardwood wall.

Sweetness man. How you liking the stang?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Oh man the stang is great! I have no regrets so far.

I am getting plenty of flak about "having a mustang without a V8" which is fine but this isn't the 1970s and this car has plenty to offer.

First off, I can only afford the 5.0 if it is bare bones as stripped down as possible which is not worth it to me. The Turbo inline 4 makes 315hp and all the torque comes on fast which is just a blast to drive around town. Its packed with features that really improve the driving experience (four side independant suspension, 8" touch screen with backup camera, push button start, 6 way power/heated/AC/memory/leather seats, blind spot notification, cross traffic notification, LED headlights LED foglights and LED tail lights plus more)

It basically comes down to a car that looks and feels like a modern 2015 sports car packed with features and fun to drive. That makes the bang for buck feel great every time I jump in the drivers seat.

Unfortunately, it will be in the garage for the duration of this snow storm which shouldn't be long now because the snow is already starting to melt. Once the snow goes away and conditions improve I'll put blue in the garage and continue working the wall face then start wiring it up!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Oh man the stang is great! I have no regrets so far.

I am getting plenty of flak about "having a mustang without a V8" which is fine but this isn't the 1970s and this car has plenty to offer.

First off, I can only afford the 5.0 if it is bare bones as stripped down as possible which is not worth it to me. The Turbo inline 4 makes 315hp and all the torque comes on fast which is just a blast to drive around town. Its packed with features that really improve the driving experience (four side independant suspension, 8" touch screen with backup camera, push button start, 6 way power/heated/AC/memory/leather seats, blind spot notification, cross traffic notification, LED headlights LED foglights and LED tail lights plus more)

It basically comes down to a car that looks and feels like a modern 2015 sports car packed with features and fun to drive. That makes the bang for buck feel great every time I jump in the drivers seat.

Unfortunately, it will be in the garage for the duration of this snow storm which shouldn't be long now because the snow is already starting to melt. Once the snow goes away and conditions improve I'll put blue in the garage and continue working the wall face then start wiring it up!

-Drew

Not trying to give shit at all, I do kind of like the 4 banger (and I'm really glad you like it!)

But I was pretty unimpressed when I drove one. Power comes on slow and drops off early...maybe it's because the 5.0 is so awesome but the ecoboost just felt really underwhelming to me.

Still, very cool car and a very promising looking build. In for more

yeah I understand that coming from the 5.0 or another big V8 the ecoboost will end up a bit underwhelming. Its still better than the V6 and I've seen a tune on a stock setup get +75hp +135ftlb of torque which would make for a much more exciting ride at the tune of 400-500$.

We're coming from a 115hp Jetta and 113hp Mitisubishi Mirage so its all a good time for us.

-Drew

Tune Source

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived