catch 22 Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 im looking to upgrade from my coax and 6x9s to a quality set of comps for my s10. my question is, would it be possible for a single set of comps to keep up with a zv4 15 on 2400w and still sound good? I would like to avoid pro audio if possible
MrSkippyJ Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 Yes F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
boom50cal Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 you'll pay a good bit but it is doable. single set of JBL MS2-5c's kept up with a Tantric HD 15 on a Sundown 2k from the trunk. Single set of b2 reference components kept up with some wicked b2 HN's on a Zero.1 from the trunk(4300w) iirc OrionStang had a single set of Hertz components keep up with his wall. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
n8ball2013 Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 Yes it's only 2k. This whole concept of needing 8 super tweets and 16 mids is really getting out of hand THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
catch 22 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Report Posted February 8, 2015 I just want to avoid doing major glass work to my door panels. I would rather just deaden the shit outta them and seal em up good with a quality set of comps. my mids an highs amp is a db drive a6 250.4d ive heard multiple setups with pro audio and everytime it felt like my ears were being raped.. it was not pleasant. this is why I want a quality set of comps with some nice silk domes. i don't want to spent more than 400 for a set
catch 22 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Report Posted February 8, 2015 I just want to avoid doing major glass work to my door panels. I would rather just deaden the shit outta them and seal em up good with a quality set of comps. my mids an highs amp is a db drive a6 250.4d ive heard multiple setups with pro audio and everytime it felt like my ears were being raped.. it was not pleasant. this is why I want a quality set of comps with some nice silk domes. i don't want to spent more than 400 for a set
catch 22 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Report Posted February 8, 2015 sorry double post. i live on an island with shitty connection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.