whack0922 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I have a 2002 dodge Durango and I am just looking to change out my stock horns for something a little more aggressive. If you know anything about horns please help me out. Thank you.
White Lightning Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 You will need an air compressor and tank to run air / train horns. Most truck stops (Loves, TA/Petro, Pilot/Flying-J) carry good air horn setups ... Not sure on pricing. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
zack_e89 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 When I saw the title of the thread, all I could think was "let me count dem horns" 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
White Lightning Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Hehe ... Just scoped me out a set of Freightliner horns on a wrecked truck here in the bone yard. Might ask the boss if I can borrow them ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Dan2427 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 This is the set up I'm looking at, but I will also try to hook up to my air bags that I have for towing so I can adjust on the fly http://m.ebay.com/itm/201266852537?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Pasta Prime Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 ooga horn. hands down the best ever. http://youtu.be/Hbk5vimj_L8 New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
White Lightning Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 ooga horn. hands down the best ever. Have one for the 49. Well, an original horn off of a 30s model vehicle ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Pasta Prime Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 I had one on my 64 F100 in high school. I loved it. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.