Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

Migels if u can get me new type r 15s for 70 dollars each I'll take 4 of em

Seriously

now they cost $125 each.. what im getting at is if you worry about it then dont get into audio. its not cheap hobby no matter how small of a budget you have.. push your gear if the subs blow fuck it time for upgrades.. life is to short to worry about $200 and taking it easy wont help enjoy your system

Guess what allows you to buy whatever you want.... Patience. Spend some time reading through the forums here, then save up the money for a decent sub and amp combo. That amp is garbage, and your sub is O K, but usually way overpriced.

Some may come off as dicks here, but I call it the truth.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

you need to enjoy your gear and not worry about shit blowing.. its the life experience that you get from your hobby that makes it worth it no matter what hobby youre into

The point here is sometimes even if you do everything perfect stuff happens and stuff blows.

not saying it will but you should be prepared for It just in case.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The point here is sometimes even if you do everything perfect stuff happens and stuff blows.

not saying it will but you should be prepared for It just in case.

yeah.. some people have different views.. i like to run my stuff to the ground. build an engine blow it up only to build it again. thats the best part of a hobby. i built my truck and the times i was driving it i beat it to shit even spending $160 a week in fuel just to get to work.. its enjoying your shit that should matter. same with audio. i build to run it to the ground.. i'm not saying i'm made of money and can afford things. i just like to enjoy what i build..

Op is the douche here. You come on asking for help. Help is provided, clarity is given. You don't really want to listen to what anyone says, you've made up your mind you are scared to blow the sub and $200 is a lot for you.

You call people names, get all butt hurt, and at the end of the day what have you decided...you're gonna do it your way anyway! Save some time and forum grief and READ a little bit before posting.

Now go enjoy your sub.

Archived