Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

If you don't want to fork out the money for a DD-1 you can get an o-scope for $65. This is the one I have:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Y3QHZ6/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_dp_1

There is some third party firmware you can load on it that makes it a lot better to use.

The DD-1 is the quickest and easiest way to get the job done, no doubt about that. The scope I linked though will allow you to do the job just as well and is cheaper, you just have to be a little more tech savvy.

:+1: damn your a helpful guy lol. I have the exact same o-scope, and its nothing special but i really like mine and it isnt 100+ bucks.

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

Found the test tones on here lol went through my set up starting at radio system doesn't pound as loud but it for sure has better response and a better crisp pound I'd say was In my driveway n rattling stuff inside my house lol

You were never going to take any of our advice were you?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

that amp wont put out 1200 watts, if anything 900 would be it at 1 ohm. i had the brx2400 and after tuning my gains it sounded like a 1500 watt amp

Actually the brx2400 is the same as the AQ/Q2200. Same board. Same, if not slightly better components than the 2200.

Funny thing is, my brx2400 did dip my voltage lower then my sq2200 while clamping less then the sq2200. Brx2100/2400 hfi1500 all went up in smoke.

Where did you get your info? I know they use the same power/output/signal configuration for the board, but every si gle component is different. Even the country of build.

that amp wont put out 1200 watts, if anything 900 would be it at 1 ohm. i had the brx2400 and after tuning my gains it sounded like a 1500 watt amp

Actually the brx2400 is the same as the AQ/Q2200. Same board. Same, if not slightly better components than the 2200.
Funny thing is, my brx2400 did dip my voltage lower then my sq2200 while clamping less then the sq2200. Brx2100/2400 hfi1500 all went up in smoke.

Where did you get your info? I know they use the same power/output/signal configuration for the board, but every si gle component is different. Even the country of build.

I had a hfi2500

0 problems

And I was a noob then

And the guy that did my box set the gain to Max

:+1: damn your a helpful guy lol. I have the exact same o-scope, and its nothing special but i really like mine and it isnt 100+ bucks.

I really like mine, for the price its awesome. Are you running the BenF firmware on yours? Its way, way better than the stock firmware.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I had a hfi2500

0 problems

And I was a noob then

And the guy that did my box set the gain to Max

I admit i have had bad luck with them. Im not going to thread jack this though so ill leave it at that lol.

I really like mine, for the price its awesome. Are you running the BenF firmware on yours? Its way, way better than the stock firmware.

I'm not, but Ill give it a try

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

Archived