LsChevy Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 So I got my tax return back and now it's time to play...I have 12 cubes to work with and $1500 for subs..I'm trying to find myself options but I keep coming back to the sp4 and zv4's is there any other subs that compete with these as far as brutal lows go?
Jeff4661 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 So I got my tax return back and now it's time to play...I have 12 cubes to work with and $1500 for subs..I'm trying to find myself options but I keep coming back to the sp4 and zv4's is there any other subs that compete with these as far as brutal lows go?Kinda a vs threadBut if you keep coming back to them they must be the subs for you.. when you say "come back to" what other brands have you looked at? Also what kinda power? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
SQL50 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 So I got my tax return back and now it's time to play...I have 12 cubes to work with and $1500 for subs..I'm trying to find myself options but I keep coming back to the sp4 and zv4's is there any other subs that compete with these as far as brutal lows go? That's two good choices, flip a quarter, either will yield good results. Since that's already two different subs that your looking at. That's about all I can say, can't say go one over another because their both great subs. Gotta love tax returns lol..
Miguels Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 he means he keeps looking at other subs but sp4 and z v.4 i what he most interested in. not that he owned them.. vs thread buy both and sell the one you like least my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 I have read that the ZV4 starts to roll off at around 50hz, but I am not sure about the Fi sub. I know you are talking about lows, but not sure how high up you want to play. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Something about those oversized surrounds on the Sundowns turns me off of them. Im sure they kill lows, but.... Just my opinion. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Something about those oversized surrounds on the Sundowns turns me off of them. Im sure they kill lows, but.... Just my opinion. I agree ken. But I got one to try out just because ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Something about those oversized surrounds on the Sundowns turns me off of them. Im sure they kill lows, but.... Just my opinion. I agree ken. But I got one to try out just because Feels like id be loosing cone area, which is money in my book. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Something about those oversized surrounds on the Sundowns turns me off of them. Im sure they kill lows, but.... Just my opinion. I agree ken. But I got one to try out just because Feels like id be loosing cone area, which is money in my book. You know me. Sundown nut hugger. And even I feel the same way. But I won't hate on it till I try it out ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.