Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

My wife has it on her phone, the clutch pedal stuck to the floor shifting into 3rd, still ended up running a 7.8 at 80 in the 1/8th and 13.7 at 73 in the 1/4 with a 2.0 60ft babying it out of the hole. Has a 10 sec pass in it for sure

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Sad day

IMAG0511_zpstg2apzvv.jpg

After doing some research it looks like the clutch slave cylinder took a shit on me. Right now I'm looking into getting a tick master cylinder, tick slave cylinder and either a monster stage 3 or stage 4 clutch. I forgot how much going fast costs

Chose the clutch wisely because some of them will make it absolutely horrible to try and drive daily.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

thats why Im looking at the monster single disk clutches, the stage 3 is rated at 700rwhp and is a good dd clutch, while the stage 4 is rated at 775rwhp and is not the best to dd, but then again my cam is not the best dd cam either

The problem with the clutches that are bad for dd is more about how stiff they are and how hard they grab.

A really stiff clutch will fuck your leg up trying to dd it if you have Mostly city driving for your commute, if it's mostly highway I'd go with the stronger one.

Now remember once that thing grabs hard you're going to break something else in the chain of things.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived