Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

I move that Big Hoss change the title back to "The perks of NOT going to college" All in favor?

Aye

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Headers came in today, Ill post pics once the weather clears up, these big bitches are beautiful

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Cai is in, I have an appointment for April 1st to get the long tubes install ed and to get the car tuned by g force.

IMAG0350_zpsh4ceiyta.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Ill throw some up after the long tubes, right now launching at 2500 I have zero traction through first and second gear. Looking into maybe putting on a set of 18x5 and 15x10 weld rts wheels with a 325 mt in the back but it'd be almost $3k just to get the 15" wheels in the back

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Just ball out, and go for a Magnuson TVS 2300 with a jack shaft and call it a day, plus all the other stuff haha

I love you car man.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

If I was to supercharge it I'd get a f1x before anything else. But for a while atleast its going to be heads/cam/nitrous, should be good for 700+rwhp and trap 140+

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

If I was to supercharge it I'd get a f1x before anything else. But for a while atleast its going to be heads/cam/nitrous, should be good for 700+rwhp and trap 140+

I understand? I'm not a fan of prochargers but people seem to like them on those ls7s. Maggie's to me are more optimal for DD applications and they deliver a crap load of torque on very low revs

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...