Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol, bighoss.

Go to college and get a pos 97 v6 camaro or don't and get a clean as fuck 09 z06. Hard choice

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Lol. I was just reading thru that 97 camaro build log last night. Then i seen your post this morning. Shit cracks me up. Lol. That car is a beauty but seriously no sound upgrades at all???

Posted

Are you going to do a build log for the performance upgrades on this?? I want to watch that!

That's what this log is for.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Are you going to do a build log for the performance upgrades on this?? I want to watch that!

That's what this log is for.
Oh nice! I thought you were just showing us all the new car, my bad well I'm tuned in for the build!
Posted

Love the title lmao! I bought a house at 19 and a new ford fusion at 25 no college here and no student loan debt till I'm 35 :) all my buddy's went to college have 80+k in student loans and drive beaters and renting a 1 bedroom appt. No Thanks!

Looking forward to this log, sick car!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

Dear BigHoss,

They say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". The best writers are the ones who evoke the reader into taking a stand and reacting. Something pissed you off soooo much, you made an anti-thread. I am glad I struck a nerve. I have to admit, this shit made me laugh out loud. Props to you and yes, I am flattered!

Sincerely,

-Frank

P.S. Hahahahaha

Posted

in 4 the vette having those hertz....

it'll be hard to compete sq when the cam causes the car to surge and lope enough to meter a 50 in a CRX next to it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...