90,000 Watt Daily Build Update

I really want to know how safe those batteries really are, I would like to hear they are grade A and noob (myself) friendly, cause 40 LBS in my car sounds better than 400... Just saying. Thats beyond bad ass.

they are safe. the protection circuits built into the casing prevent almost all failures by user and by other systems failing. only thing you couldn't protect against is an internal manufacturer failure. if you are assembling your own banks that may or may not be a problem. if a manufacturer is making your banks, i hope they are using proper casing to withstand the fire these things can make.

back in the early 1900s people thought it was dangerous to carry around 5 gallons of gas in your car.... now look at us

Went from 5 to 15 gallons? But yes sir, I appreciate your post and was unaware of such a thought. I think im going to get louder soonish. Thanks :)

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

I'm going to wait a while to see how these batteries pan out for everyone. Then I'll consider them.

I know about 37 different people say those exact words haha.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

I really want to know how safe those batteries really are, I would like to hear they are grade A and noob (myself) friendly, cause 40 LBS in my car sounds better than 400... Just saying. Thats beyond bad ass.

they are safe. the protection circuits built into the casing prevent almost all failures by user and by other systems failing. only thing you couldn't protect against is an internal manufacturer failure. if you are assembling your own banks that may or may not be a problem. if a manufacturer is making your banks, i hope they are using proper casing to withstand the fire these things can make.

back in the early 1900s people thought it was dangerous to carry around 5 gallons of gas in your car.... now look at us

Went from 5 to 15 gallons? But yes sir, I appreciate your post and was unaware of such a thought. I think im going to get louder soonish. Thanks :)

Do it!

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Should XS Power start to make these batteries, and reviews are good, I'll consider these bad mamma jammas.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Should XS Power start to make these batteries, and reviews are good, I'll consider these bad mamma jammas.

So if xs power makes it its good but someone else it's no good?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just like XS Power. I didn't say or imply that anyone else's was "no good"

As far as OP, keep doing what you're doing. Admire someone who has the paper and is willing to re-bend the mold!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I just like XS Power. I didn't say or imply that anyone else's was "no good"

As far as OP, keep doing what you're doing. Admire someone who has the paper and is willing to re-bend the mold!

Thanks brother. I'll keep ya posted.

P.s.

You can shoot Scottie an email, and he can build you up one.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

​i don't see anyone here hating just asking questions and speaking there opinions. i like this build idea and the batteries as well. were can i get that exact battery cause i might get one to try out?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

​i don't see anyone here hating just asking questions and speaking there opinions. i like this build idea and the batteries as well. were can i get that exact battery cause i might get one to try out?

I don't want to link too much detail, in fear of losing this thread. Just Google juice box. It's on their site.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Archived