Rich Schenk Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 nice looking subs On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
sencheezy Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 nice looking subs Thanks!! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Guest Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 this is very impressive I cant wait to see vids of it playing
Kyblack76 Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 subs are poo.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 this is very impressive I cant wait to see vids of it playing you have an idea.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sencheezy Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 Thanks everyone! Now to just want on amplification! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
JamieHoward Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Tuned. Better late than never, but I think I got here at just the right time. Very interested in the new battery technology. Thanks for letting us in on this. I have been playing with alternatives to lead acid for a bit now, but the Lithium Iron Phosphate is what I have been looking for I think. Any word on whether or not they play well with supercaps? I have 4 banks now trying to use them together with lead acid AGMs and am not convinced that they like each other.
Guest Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Thanks everyone! Now to just want on amplification! Any idea when?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.