gage120 Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 I have 1 sa 12 and I have 1 e-12 if I put them in the same car what will happen will they cancel each other out or will it be louder? Thanks in advance
ToNasty Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 Don't do it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
gage120 Posted February 20, 2015 Author Report Posted February 20, 2015 Will it be quiter then just 1? Im looking for loudness not quality
SIDE SHOW Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 is will sound like arse cheeks being slapped with a wet trout
ToNasty Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 Loudness not quality? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
SIDE SHOW Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 nah go for it, and tell us what is louder.
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 Common fucking sense says no. But sounds like you gonna do it anyway. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.