N8 and Ih8, yes, I do see your point. This is a debate thread. So let's debate it.

Ih8.You're position is "IF". And "IF" makes for a good argument in almost every instance because it brings in "doubt".

Let me ask you something, do you apply "IF" to everything in life or just things that irritate you? lol.

There's a reason I am asking. I will wait for your reply.

-Frank

I have often been called the devil's advocate so yes "If" and even "why" are very frequented in my vocabulary. I am eager to see what your reasoning is

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

"I have often been called the devil's advocate so yes "If" and even "why" are very frequented in my vocabulary. I am eager to see what your reasoning is"

Ok, I kind of figured that because you bring up a loaded question. lol. So on to the debate....

So, when you meet a new woman you don't really know, and you have a chance to hook up with her that night, do you wear a condom or not?

Again, we are debating. There's a point to the question.....

I will wait for your reply.

-Frank

"I have often been called the devil's advocate so yes "If" and even "why" are very frequented in my vocabulary. I am eager to see what your reasoning is"

Ok, I kind of figured that because you bring up a loaded question. lol. So on to the debate....

So, when you meet a new woman you don't really know, and you have a chance to hook up with her that night, do you wear a condom or not?

-Frank

If I only have a chance of hooking up with her that night why would I have a condom on? Would I wait until I'm fixin to stick it to her to put the condom on?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

-Frank

Honestly neither. I get to know her before hand. And yes that is a very true statement not just one to kill your example.

Bare with me for a second as I derail. I live in an area in Indiana that is know very well for having massive amounts of meth labs. By the same logic of checkpoints the police could come and investigate everyones house just to "make sure things are in order" and "protect the good people of the neighborhood"

Will this one day become a necessary evil I have to deal with?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

If u did that with the highway patrol around here one of those cops sitting in the parking lot would follow you til swerved, even if you didn't swerve. I've never ran into a checkpoint in my area. But I have seen them advertising in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area before. Haven't been up there in awhile.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

My question is.. at what point will it be too much?

Daily rectal examinations to make sure there are no drugs being transported?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build