I love debates like this. Me and my co worker have gotten into to some pretty heated arguments over topics like this. He's extremely one sided, and when someone poses a question like this asking why is it wrong then I like to try and look at it in terms of why it is right. I'm leaning towards Deez view of the topic.

I have a question for the people that think it is wrong, that might go along with the topic. If you think that it isn't right for cops to post up DUI checkpoints, then do you also think it is wrong for schools to lock down schools for drug searches?

Most parents would agree that it is good for schools to do things such as this, because they do not want their children in an environment where there is large of amounts of temptation. Most adults don't care about drug searches in schools because it doesn't inconvenience us, only the children. I think sometimes we are too worried about being inconvenienced, and not worried about other peoples actions that could affect our lives, in the way of a drunk driver out on the road or a kid in school selling drugs to children.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

children do not have the same rights as adults though

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

By your logic they should just stop everyone at all times because of the actions of a few.

that sounds ok too you?

The word police is literally defined as to control which is a problem they are supposed to protect not control, I'm not their bitch.

The biggest issue to me in this country is that people have such a great fear of standing up for their rights when the police are in the wrong that they just allow their rights to be trampled on in fear of what might happen to them if they don't comply.

We should not have to fear the people that are supposed to protect us.

Funny thing is if they were beating you to death and you tried to protect yourself you're going to end up in prison if you live.

How is that ok?

Ih8's comparing how you should react when being mugged and a police interaction are spot on and that's a huge issue.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Why shouldn't they?

That's kind of a messed up thing to say.

If you had a kid and they were treated like a piece of garbage by law enforcement would you say oh well you don't have rights because you're a kid?

Or random searches at a school without a warrant and your kid gets arrested for let's say a dime bag you'd just say oh well you don't have rights or would you say that search is illegal according to the constitution?

That's just teaching our children that they have no freedom and that's not how this country was intended to be, if our forefathers

saw what this country has become they would probably start another revolution.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I love debates like this. Me and my co worker have gotten into to some pretty heated arguments over topics like this. He's extremely one sided, and when someone poses a question like this asking why is it wrong then I like to try and look at it in terms of why it is right. I'm leaning towards Deez view of the topic.

I have a question for the people that think it is wrong, that might go along with the topic. If you think that it isn't right for cops to post up DUI checkpoints, then do you also think it is wrong for schools to lock down schools for drug searches?

Most parents would agree that it is good for schools to do things such as this, because they do not want their children in an environment where there is large of amounts of temptation. Most adults don't care about drug searches in schools because it doesn't inconvenience us, only the children. I think sometimes we are too worried about being inconvenienced, and not worried about other peoples actions that could affect our lives, in the way of a drunk driver out on the road or a kid in school selling drugs to children.

yeah.. I would have a problem with the school searching my child for no reason or preventing my child from leaving the school at an appropriate time.

Maybe not the same rights to vote, own a gun, drink, etc. but they definitely should have the same freedoms.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

It is absolutely wrong, what can they honestly expect to find? A few dimebags if that. Time they could be spending getting large amounts from dangerous people off of the street. When you see that first burst of red and blue lights behind your vehicle are you overcome with a feeling of safety? Most likely not.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

We can debate the militarization of the police next

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We can debate the militarization of the police next

That should be a one sided conversation but for some reason I just know some idiots will try and justify it.

Archived