Kyblack76 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Gosh Dylan I guess Leib doesn't know dick. Should have just kept blowing shit. well... Dylan has blown some amazing shit..... for real to.... shit i cant even fathom.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 He has two teams on a 7k. There are guys running more power than that to their teams. If he's blowing something its not because the woofers couldn't handle power. I don't know of a whole lot of Team fi or AA drivers that have been roasted. When guys like Ray and ninja are pounding the shit out of these things and giving no fucks with more power you might have to step back and say what am I doing wrogn here. I don't know who leib is but I do know who hes not and that is he's not scott at fi. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Tecomah Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 It's not the drivers fault at all lol. Dylan and foad leads are like oil and water. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 He has two teams on a 7k. There are guys running more power than that to their teams. If he's blowing something its not because the woofers couldn't handle power. I don't know of a whole lot of Team fi or AA drivers that have been roasted. When guys like Ray and ninja are pounding the shit out of these things and giving no fucks with more power you might have to step back and say what am I doing wrogn here. I don't know who leib is but I do know who hes not and that is he's not scott at fi. a hem.. a hem........ ill bet im damn close to running GOOD power to a sp4, out of A LOT of users.... and im on the same everything i bought over 3 years ago. Also,.. Wanna know a lil something something ? All the BIG boy players? they DONT LIKE the foad leads... they are trying to get the originals back....... Im talking the BIG BOYS.... not the 18 year old that fuck em up...... If i get a recone, im asking for the original leads also........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 As long as you don't twist the leads like it says you'll be fine. This only comes in every box. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dolarbilz Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 I ran two teams aa 18's with two AB750.1 at .35 each. I tried my best to blow them..couldn't
Kyblack76 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 I ran two teams aa 18's with two AB750.1 at .35 each. I tried my best to blow them..couldn't meh...... what do you know ?????? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 obviously not how to blow team woofers THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dolarbilz Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 I ran two teams aa 18's with two AB750.1 at .35 each. I tried my best to blow them..couldn'tmeh...... what do you know ?????? I know my fridge is out of beer and need go get some.
DylanBunch Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 The only subs I've blown have come from Fi. And the only thing that changed when I went from AA softparts to sundown softparts is I went from 1 ohm to .35 and the sundown softies are taking it very well 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.