rockFord_Expedition Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 lol Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
JP-12 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Lol almost looks like you were asking him if your car was cleaned out or something hahaha
Go-N-Def Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 You know what guys it took a while but I was asking are spacers free. The option on the sp4. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 You know what guys it took a while but I was asking are spacers free. The option on the sp4. HFS haha, bro, go to their website.. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
sencheezy Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Go-N-Def Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 Fi doesn't mention the spacers when selecting your options. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
bkolfo4 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 No more spacer option. Killed it when they went to FOAD leads. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Tecomah Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Your ordering a 500 dollar sub and you don't know how big the box should be? my second build was a level six and I had no idea how big to make the box. Everyone isn't as experienced as you I guess 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
magillaru Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Your ordering a 500 dollar sub and you don't know how big the box should be? my second build was a level six and I had no idea how big to make the box. Everyone isn't as experienced as you I guessDoing a build with two Fi teams and I had no clue how to even build a box before I started.....that's one of the main purposes of this forum.....share ideas and learn.Am I anxious to find out how it's going to sound?....hell yeah but if I don't like it, I get to build another box with more experience under my belt.....AND MORE PORT AREA! Lol Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.