Gmansontos Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 Can someone tell me the different options to waterproof MDF or the best way
zack_e89 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 bed liner? 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
bighossf150 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 Personally I'd resin then bed line Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
aculous Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 resin, then bedliner works well. Or just resin and some other oil based paint. Also you are going to have to do something for the cut edges. they soak up a ton of resin/paint/poly
ALPINE408 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 Fiberglass resin Deck sealant (never tried but don't see why it won't work) Bed liner Exterior house paint Best way depends on what you are trying to accomplish Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ALPINE408 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 resin, then bedliner works well. Or just resin and some other oil based paint. Also you are going to have to do something for the cut edges. they soak up a ton of resin/paint/poly That's twice today you posted before me saying the exact same thing lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
aculous Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 resin, then bedliner works well. Or just resin and some other oil based paint. Also you are going to have to do something for the cut edges. they soak up a ton of resin/paint/poly That's twice today you posted before me saying the exact same thing lol lol its because its too fuckin cold outside and I'm being a little bitch Proceed sir! I'm going to get off my ass so I have a drivers seat to drive to work in tomorrow
ALPINE408 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 I'm sick and its almost 70 degrees out Have you ever had your woofers blown?
aculous Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 I'm sick and its almost 70 degrees out ...godamnit. Well double fail and both of our parts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.