SteveOrtiz1985 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 This was last years build, don't have a build log for it so here it is. 1st build in it was a Sundown 15" in a 6th order.
SteveOrtiz1985 Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Posted March 1, 2015 Initial rebuild was going to be 1 18" sp4
SoCaLBaMF Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 I dont think Ive ever seen an amp that big mounted on the back of a rear seat. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Guest Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 I dont think Ive ever seen an amp that big mounted on the back of a rear seat. lmfao I have one of these hyundai sante fe, same year as you too!! what are your plans for upgraded alternator?? The only one I could find was a dc power 180amp for $800. Nothing in singer or mechman available... but I have the 3.5L V6 engine with 4wd I really like the audiopipe amp rack with the leds that looks cool how it matches the car I wish I could pull something like that off
Karkov Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 SP4 and Ampere, I'm in, what's next? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.