Mechman Alternators Offical Demo HEARSE

As we have learned over the years, there is no way you can run full accessories and (5) big alternators without massive belt slip problems on a single 6 groove belt. What we are doing to solve that problem is CNC machining an aluminum spacer to mount a second 6 groove pulley that rides outward of the stock 6 groove pulley so that the stress of the factory accessories and one alternator is on one 6 rib belt, and the (4) 14 volt alternators have their own 6 groove belt. We opted to go with 250 amp Elite series units, just because we can run a larger pulley on them to minimize belt slip. Also the 14 volt units will be running backwards, so the cooling fans will not be as efficient- the 250 amp units will have less heat potential but still be enough to charge the battery bank back up between demos, especially at idle.

IMG_0319_zpsfffnua5p.jpg
IMG_0320_zpstdxkdzr3.jpg

Looking good, wish I could make Heatwave to see this in person.

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

i want to thank you guys for the great alt you sold me. even though i knew i had to do some custom work to make it work on my vehicle. The ALT has been a beast and is doing great. I just have to fix my belt slip issues and all will be good.

Far right. The chick with NVX on her boob. bangbangbangbangbang and boom goes the dynamite

I don't know man the blonde on the left with the trashy tattoos looks like she'd be a real fun time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Time is running out, but we are hustling to make Texas heat wave. Got all the mechanical fan shroud cut out to make room for the (5) Elite series alternators

IMG_0317_zps50r9w7du.jpg

this just made my whole month, if not year, I've been kicking myself in the ass wanting to see this build in person so bad and now its hopefully gonna happen. i know i and many others are really hoping yall can make it.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Do i spy some mastercam action? lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Archived