hmm toss up imho

we had a suppressor(forget which brand) and it looked cool and wasnt uncomfortable to shoot when not wearing ear protection, but I didn't feel like it suppressed enough sound to be considered silent...still pretty damn loud!

not to mention made the gun uncomfortable to hold with all the added weight on the barrel....made it harder to hold steady when aiming and harder to hold up very long...got a bit tiring.

reloading is nice for obvious reasons...esspecially obama gets his way with the .223 bs (we dont need to get into that)

but sounds like you have quite a few AR's so having a suppressor is always cool, and maybe it was just the one we had that was hella heavy and not that suppressive...wish I could remember who made it.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

reload. Cause when you do get a suppressor the only way to get the full benefit from it is with subsonic ammo. And the only way to get subsonic amp without paying hyper sonic dollars is to reload.

you mentioned get setting up for.223 would cost as much as a can, why? What are you looking at?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Will you save that much money reloading? I always heard it wasn't worth it to try to reload 223 and 7.62x39 since both are relatively cheap.

That suppressor is pretty cool, and the company name is pretty cool too.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

big savings come in making specialty loads like subsonic ammo or low volume rounds like .44magnum etc.

9mm, .223 etc almost isn't worth reloading from a financial point and is usually done solely to tailor the round to the gun, shooter, situation.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

big savings come in making specialty loads like subsonic ammo or low volume rounds like .44magnum etc.

9mm, .223 etc almost isn't worth reloading from a financial point and is usually done solely to tailor the round to the gun, shooter, situation.

Ahh gotcha my ex's dad had all the stuff to reload, but for the time I was around we only reloaded .44 mags because we didn't shoot rifles much and the .44 mags were the most expensive thing that we used. I loved re loading, it was pretty fun, but I'm sure it would get very tiresome if you did it a lot for extended periods of time.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

rolex id be looking at

dies

quick change kit

casefeed plate

super swager

the rt1500 trimmer

additional toolhead

the trimmer dies

universal deprime die.

all told its about 800 bucks or so. While its not necessary I'm not one who half asses anything. The can is more for my 308 than anything. 308 subs are available if i choose and eventually I'll be doing 300blk as well. I shot a buddies and it was super sweet to shoot. Ive come up on a brass source. Id have to procure powder heads and primers though. not really a big deal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived