Dude seriously though, don't you dare use a shit deadner or roofing product in that car....we will all kill you

not sure what brand it is, buddy of mine used it and said it was good! Don't know I've never used it, never had a system that I needed it on until now! So what is the best to use? I only need it on the rear gate, nothing else rattles on the car.

Second Skin, Skyhigh.. both have good stuff..There is cheaper good deadner out there..

Yeah I will need some good deadner for sure with my new build I'm working on! Should be SWEET! I had to call on some friends in HIGH places to give me a hand on some of the things I can't do my self! Not much I can't do there at the house but a few things!

Cant wait to see the new build ! Ill for sure be following :good:

Won't be long now!

Bump for votes on the SOTM. If you like this build then drop me a vote in the SOTM! More to come to this ol Wagon!

THis is the link to one of my side stories to this build! Be sure to check it out along with the others I will post for this build!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196957-drive-in-theater-speaker-build/

Archived