Sundown Audio

AMP going in protection

209er

It just might be the amp ive lowerd all the setting just to see. Put amp a lil over 1/4 gain. Everything the lowest. Then turned on and turned it a lol louder and protection mode again, same tried it in my other car and same shit..

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Is was working fine for a few weeks. And one day it went in to protection mode since then it did the same thing every time.

How are your gains set? I don't mean 1/4 of the way up, i mean how did you arrive there?

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Okay its staying on with gain all the way down.

so nothing was adjusted or changed when is started not working? and you have checked all your connections/grounds ect. must be the amp..... turn the gain all the way down and see if it still goes into protect

Bluetooth, cd, radio it does it to everything. Right now its stay stays on with everything I mentioned, but its all the way down still some what hits pretty good on my xcon. My stereo at 0 on sub

No I contacted arc audio amd they said just write a note what it is doing and send it to them they will charge me 150.

Is the amp still under warranty?

I have 2 xs power 3400s under hood, dont think its thay, my crescendo runs with no issues.

so just leave it were it is, try set the gain correctly and make sure your battery isn't on the way out

Archived