bighossf150 Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Anyone here have one? Im looking at picking one up to use around the house and was wondering if gas or electric is the way to go. Im thinking gas and was looking at this one http://www.amazon.com/Generac-6596-Powered-Residential-Pressure/dp/B00IEO8BHI/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1426369344&sr=1-1&keywords=pressure+washer+generac Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ImaNoob Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Never used one of those, but I went with. 270 dollar one from Home Depot . It has a Honda engine on it. I have used it four 4 years , starts and works every time gas for sure, they are a invaluable tool around the house This is the one I got http://m.homedepot.com/p/Homelite-2700-PSI-2-3-GPM-Honda-Gas-Pressure-Washer-UT80993E/203051642/ 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Blue Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 And for 50 dollars more you can get the next one up. 3100 psi and 2.5gpm, work idle down technology on the Honda motor. Helps preserve the pump and the motor while saving a little bit of fuel formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
bighossf150 Posted March 15, 2015 Author Report Posted March 15, 2015 The 3100psi one is $400 compared to $300 for the 2800psi one, I have a $100 cashback bonus through amazon so the 2800psi would be $200 shipped Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 Gas all day. I've had both types and when I bought my gas I was like why did I ever buy the electric. Night and day difference. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bcpballer64 Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 Gas 100%. Be careful around paint with one though. Have stripped paint off tractor blocks with gas powered ones accidentally "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
LoudBimmer Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 I have a small electric one from home depot and it gets the job done. Like washing the car and cleaning dirt of the pavement.
Soccerballzs Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 Have the same on you are looking at great one lots of power for psi. 1 pull start also! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.