A few videos I have on Youtube of my Wagon to help explain this odd build! Some times pictures just don't say it all! LOL

Sorry this one was kinda dark, was with my new camera and it HATED the bass!!!

Older one just to show some of the flex these little X10's do an that 100% STEEL car!

Much older video of it!

Check out my other post http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196513-wagon-build/

When I first started building the Drive In Theater Speaker build

i don't see no steel flexing..lol those subs are getting down though..wonder what that wagon peaks at..lol

Don't know! Wonder how much better they would hit if they was up top!!! I bet I lose alot with it being down in that cubby hole! That's why I want to try the Zv3 15's!

whats the box turned at ?

Around 32

I have the amp turned up to around 2600 watts. I know the X10's will take more than that but I want to add some more to my electrical system so I don't have a huge voltage drop and smoke um! The amp's birth sheet put's it at 3490 at full tilt! Not bad for a 2500 watt rated amp!

Yeah i run rockford amps, I'm aware of what they do..lol how do you have the amp turned up to 2600 watts ? you clamped it or something ?

Yep Jared Gibson helped me tune it in, Ran a test tone and clamped it and ran a meter on the sub leads and did the math! Was new to me! LOL I've been out the game for like 10 years or so! This is my first system since I got back into it!

Archived