Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

Sent in a Rockford two channel that has a bad left channel. You can easily tell with music playing that the left channel is much less powerful than the Right.. I checked with a dmm and the left was almost 4 volts less than the right channel... I have seen amazon reviews that four others have had pretty much very similarly problem with the left channel... I bought the pre paid shipping label from sonic sent it back its been 3 days they have had it now and I have heard nothing. They respond to my emails but still no clue on what's being done...

:soapbox: give them time.... Im pretty sure you are not the only one with a warranty and return. BE happy

dude its been sitting 3 days. Be happy? That my hard earned money I spent on this product that is bad. Not yours! Do you work for sonic? If not well.....

:boo: You are lucky that you are getting responses. There are some companies that never respond to emails...

Edited by Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

:cray:

Sonic sucks they sent me a free sub for being an SMD member and Rockford Sucks cuz they beat the shit out of my subwoofers

and when I sent my Boston GT-2200 away for warranty repair it took over a month suck it up

over a month and you find that acceptable? I have sent products direct to manufacture and only take a few day turn around.

But you're not dealing direct. You bought unauthorized and through a middle man. So a month to fix something that really is difficult to warranty is really nothing.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It was stupid from the first complaint.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dude take a chill pill. Give them a call of you really need info. Not much any of us can do here, understand that the forum is essentially the general public

i used to have 4 of the original bd1000 amplifiers running my subs. was talked into upgrading them when the new 3000w bd amps came out (the monsters). custom painted by drew brothers (they do all crockfords artwork on amps). installed into my burban with 3-300a alts, 8 runs of 1/0 to the 10 kinetik hc2400 batts (more than enough electrical). it played awesome for about 2 weeks. spend thousands on the amps and servicing of them over 10 times. went back to the second generation 1500BD (a step back in engineering) and was floored by the quality. the newer amps are even worse. the 2500bd is a complete joke. if you have a working one, consider yourself lucky. working at a local shop, we got the first ones to put into a well known denali with 4 L715's. they crapped the bed!

Buying from an unauthorized dealer pretty much guarantee's warranty issues.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i used to have 4 of the original bd1000 amplifiers running my subs. was talked into upgrading them when the new 3000w bd amps came out (the monsters). custom painted by drew brothers (they do all crockfords artwork on amps). installed into my burban with 3-300a alts, 8 runs of 1/0 to the 10 kinetik hc2400 batts (more than enough electrical). it played awesome for about 2 weeks. spend thousands on the amps and servicing of them over 10 times. went back to the second generation 1500BD (a step back in engineering) and was floored by the quality. the newer amps are even worse. the 2500bd is a complete joke. if you have a working one, consider yourself lucky. working at a local shop, we got the first ones to put into a well known denali with 4 L715's. they crapped the bed!

I have had multiple power series amps and have never had one problem.

If you have had and installed multiple amps and they all had issues what they have in common is you.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.