LsChevy Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 What's a good sub to pair with this amp that's about $7-$800. No I don't have the amp yet but it's high on my list to purchase
Nealon14 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 I was actually thinking about putting one of these scv4k amps to my zv4 15. I am stuck between the decision of a scv4k or 3k. i think the 3k would be better for a zv4 though.
catch 22 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 I have a scv3000 on my zv4 15. Also have nsv2 coil though. This is what Brian from sundown suggested.
khinds94 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 Team 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
ToNasty Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 You need to just pick someng and go with it. Pair the sub to the amp. Very easy. This is like the 50th thread you've started about what sub and amp. Just buy something like we all have done and find what you like ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted March 29, 2015 Author Report Posted March 29, 2015 You need to just pick someng and go with it. Pair the sub to the amp. Very easy. This is like the 50th thread you've started about what sub and amp. Just buy something like we all have done and find what you likeI know man..whenever I feel like I know what I want I always get the feeling that I can do better..it's crazy lol
ToNasty Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 You will never find the "perfect" match. Just pick something you can power and afford and go with it. I've tried many brands and models and I now know what I like and what works for me. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted March 29, 2015 Author Report Posted March 29, 2015 All the setups I came up with are all within about $150 of each other.
Miguels Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 Fi subs sundown amps.. you cant go wrong with the match up my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 Fi subs sundown amps.. you cant go wrong with the match up I'll allow this ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.